Sunday, July 12, 2015

Halfway point of the mission! (15 June 15)

Alyssa has officially reached the halfway point of her mission. Time is flying by so fast. 




Begin forwarded message:

From: alyssa.knowles@myldsmail.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:18:32 +0200
Subject:
To: sktaxes@msn.com

Holaaaaaaaa!
Well... Nothing much happened this week, I'm not sure what to say! 

We ate a LOT of food.. And something we ate made us both sick. I wasn't too bad , but we did have to spend one whole day in piso. And while I was still not feeling very good, one of the families we visit made us some pig head soup..  Haha

We finally did some intercambios (exchanges) with our Hermanas in San Fernando! It was great! I got to go to San fern and be with Hna caushaj, an hermana from Albania. It's already halfway through the transfer and we've only had one intercambio.. Haha but we have two more for this week, so it will be crazy! 

Last pday we went to the capilla and made some burritos and played some games!
And today we are in Cadiz and we are going around to see some castles and parks! Woo!

We are working really hard with our inv Daiana to help her prepare for her baptism! we are so excited and praying really hard for her.

My comp and I are getting along super well, she's one of my best friends! And we've had spend too much time laughing and having fun, while still working really hard! 

I don't really know what else to write.. Soo.. I'll write more next week haha 

NINE MONTH MARK TOMORROW!! 

Love you all!!!
Hermana knowles :)

Matthew 11:28-30


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment