Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A White Christmas !!!

Well, I know it’s not Christmas yet but… it’s been a white December! with a baptism!!:) Rafael was baptized this last Saturday. I love that old man!! Everything leading up to the service was a little stressful and frustrating. But man when it came down to it, it was amazing! and he was BAPTIZED!! He bore the sweetest testimony after. AHHH! I am so happy for him!!

So my comp is dying this week.. :( I am so so sad to see her go!! She was the best trainer ever that taught me so much! But I am getting a new comp this Wednesday, and she is from Uruguay! So basically she doesn’t speak much English. This will be great for my Spanish though :)

I had to translate a visiting teaching lesson for these two members in the ward, my first time translating. I was a little nervous but I did alright :) (I did have a little help from my comp). But since my next comp doesn’t speak much English I will have to translate it all next time! Wish me luck :)

We have seen so many miracles this transfer! We´ve met so many people who are prepared, we´ve seen a less active member change, and now he is working to go on a mission! We have seen people´s lives change because of this gospel. And we have seen Rafael change as he has been baptized! I love this work!!

Thanks for your prayers and your letters and emails. It means so much to me!

Love, Hermana Knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment